The 2018 list of the Best Real Estate Blogs is out:Link to List
Another San Diego realtor, Gavin Grant, was also featured, and on his blog he laid out his formula for determining the best time to sell your house. By his calculation (Pendings/Actives) in each of the last three years, the best time to sell your house was in March!Link to Gavin’s post
I have said in the past that the best time to sell is in May, and his counts show the most actual pendings then. But there are also more active listings too, so the competition nearby could affect your chances.
My Tips On When To Sell:
- When Everyone Else Isn’t (no competition nearby).
- When you have supportive Pendings and Solds nearby.
- When you know for sure Where You Are Going.
Get Good Help!
Congratulations! And you did it without get rich quick stuff or “10 things you must …” titles, unlike most on the list. Just by being informative, entertaining, and good.
Things I think I’ve figured out about achievement, for anything worth achieving:
1. Talent can do in a day, what can take years of due diligence and discipline from the less talented, but talent without those qualities, bankrupts itself, and the less talented will succeed, while the talented fail.
2. Speaking of discipline and diligence, mastering any task requires living, eating, and breathing the subject every day. Anything less will trip you up, sooner or later, by the talented and prepared. They’re out there… preparing for you.
3. Always do more than is reasonably expected of you. You’ll win a lot of games via forfeit by the other team, or you’ll be two steps ahead before they take the field, so you get to act, while they have to react. Makes kicking butt more fun.
As long as I’ve read this blog, Jim’s always conformed to the above criteria, via his own compass–and it’s always been fun to watch his success.
Very interesting blog you have written and it it very entertaining and I was looking for such kind of blog.Thanks for sharing this informative post.