Reader metta8888 left this comment on the youtube channel that summarizes the 7,611 new homes being built in North County – they are just further out. As we become more accustomed to driverless cars, these new homes might give coastal buyers some alternatives.
Here is his research on the current and proposed future projects:
1. Meadowood – Pardee Homes is building 844 homes on a 389.5 acre site in Fallbrook, near interstate 15 and state route 76:
2. Campus Park. D.R. Horton is building 751 homes in Fallbrook, near I-15:
3. Newland Sierra 1209 acres. 2,135 single-family and multi-family dwelling units, which equates to an overall density of 1.08 dwelling units per acre over the entire 1,985 acres. Two different school districts – San Marcos and Escondido:
4. Lilac Hills Ranch – $300k-$600k east of the I-15 fwy. Coming are 903 single-family homes, 468 age-qualified homes, 211 mixed-use homes, 164 townhomes and a 200-bed assisted living facility on 608 acres.
5. Warner Ranch. Far North San Diego County. East of the 15. There are 534 Single-Family detached homes, 246 Multi-Family attached townhomes and 11.93 acres of park on approximately 513 acres:
6. Valiano, Between San Marcos and Escondido, near CA 78 and Interstate 15. They are planning 326 homes from 1,800-4,600 sq ft:
7. Safari Highlands Ranch. North of the zoo in Escondido. There are 550 estate homes being built by Concordia Communities LLC East of the 15:
8. Campus Park West. There are 355 homes approved by the county for Pappas Investments East of the I-15 in Fallbrook, near Interstate 15 and state Route 76 Approved by count. No construction timetable:
9. Pala Mesa Highlands, Fallbrook. There are 124 single-family residential lots on 84.6 acres. Houses average 3,141 square feet and will range between 2,400 and 3,600 square feet. Beazer Homes purchased this property in 2004, located off Old Highway 395 about 1 mile north of Highway 76: