Hat Tip to A.L. for sending these along;
BROOKLYN’S SMALLEST HOUSE
This house is located near the intersection of Ave T and Van Sicklen:
The living room, looking towards the front of the house:
From the living room looking back:
They’ve managed to fit a washer and dryer into the kitchen!
The bedroom comes with a Murphy bed, which is a necessity in such a space. Here it is down:
The bedroom with the Murphy Bed retracted:
You also get some patio space in back, looking towards the house:
And here’s the patio looking towards the back:
Here are the home’s ‘Listed Features’:
* Completely redone top-to-bottom, front-to-back!
* Tumbled stone entrance walk
* Renovated Bath
* Renovated Kitchen with new stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
* Bedroom with Murphy Bed + ‘Built-ins’ … (doubles as a den)
* Walkout to fenced patio
* 100 Amp service
* 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver
* Window Air Conditioner Available
THE PRICE ? ? ?
You get all this for……