What is the best thing a consumer can do to prepare for the 2024 selling season?
Get Good Help!
To check an agent’s qualifications, go to Zillow and click on the Agent Finder at the top of their page. Zillow wants you to use one of the agents they display prominently, but all you know about them is that those agents pay the most money to be featured there.
If you have a realtor you are investigating, you’ve probably checked their business website – and noticed how they all tend to look the same. It’s why Zillow is the reliable go-to website, because they are pulling the sales data directly from the MLS so agents can’t manipulate it.
What are you looking for?
You want to hire an experienced agent who has a well-honed set of sales skills. An agent who has proven history of getting a variety of people to the finish line. An agent who can handle anything that happens, and still deliver a smooth and easy experience for you.
Things to Consider:
- A well-qualified agent should be closing at least one sale per month.
- Agents who represent sellers and buyers have a better grasp of the big picture.
- Those who successfully work a larger area have sales skills that travel.
- The agent reviews is where you can find out who is doing the actual work.
- There are agents who get 5.0 on every review, so don’t settle for less.
- Years of experience isn’t as important as number of sales in the last 12 months.
Everyone is in a hurry and wants to grab and go. But if there was ever a time to patiently investigate the choices, it’s when you’re making one of the most critical decisions of your life.
Get Good Help!