There are new gadgets for real estate coming at us every day, but this one has some promise if it can live-stream without interruptions. From FT:
Have you ever given a client a tour using FaceTime or other video chat app? The results can be frustrating when it freezes mid-frame or the client doesn’t answer your video chat — even though you have arranged your schedule to show them the property.
RealLync offers a solution, and some extra features to go along with it.
RealLync is a virtual home tour app. Its features include the ability to:
- pre-record a home tour;
- stream a live home tour with individual clients;
- stream a virtual “open house” where you provide tours to multiple clients at once;
- search for potential clients who are signed up on RealLync;
- send tour invitations, including links to the tour;
- create a property profile;
- create a RealLync agent profile; and
- chat and send messages with clients via RealLync.
For pre-recorded videos, agents can add notes and commentary to the presentation that pop up during the tour, giving this app an edge in terms of increasing the production value of your videos. This is a particularly helpful feature when a client has to cancel their live tour, as you can record the full tour and include helpful commentary for them to view later. Or, if you are the seller’s agent, you can link to the recorded tour on the listing site, providing prospective buyers an attractive and dynamic way of becoming more familiar with the property.