The readership here at bubbleinfo.com has been evolving.
Between the market bottoming and comment section getting sorted out (from free-for-all to moderated), we lost a few folks.
At the end of 2011, we were reaching 14,000+ unique visitors per month, with 80% of them male.
Over the last six months, there have been 8,000+ unique visitors per month, and closer to a 50/50 split between male and female readers:
Other curious data points from Google Analytics:
1. There has always been a steady stream of new folks that make up about a third of the monthly unique visitors. These days, 4% of them come from twitter/facebook, and 4% come from piggington.com (THANK YOU RICH TOSCANO!). The rest are all organic.
2. About half of the visitors stop by at least 9 times per month, and 36% visit more than 51 times per month – thank you for your loyalty and commitment!
3. Two-thirds of the visitors stay for less than ten seconds – I gotta be laser!
4. One-third of the readers are using mobile devices (phones & tablets), and two-thirds are on desktops. For mobile users – the bubbleinfo mobile app should be out soon!
5. The age groups are fascinating – 61% of the readers are under 35:
Thank you for being here – I will do my best to keep it lively, and worth coming back! If you, or someone you know, is thinking about moving, I’d love to assist.